2023 Chevrolet Tahoe Safety Features
2022 Model Shown
The Chevrolet Tahoe is not only one of the most spacious SUVs on the market, but it’s also equipped with advanced safety features that can help you Traverse the Normal roads with more confidence and reassurance. Take a look at some of the top 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe safety features with Leman's Chevrolet City Llc to see how this SUV can help you get to your destination without missing anything. Then, visit our dealership to test drive any of our available Chevrolet Tahoe models and experience just how advanced the safety features are for yourself.
Top Chevrolet Tahoe Safety Features & Capabilities
The Chevrolet Tahoe comes with many standard features that you’ll find among other vehicles in its class. However, what distinguishes the Chevrolet Tahoe from other vehicles in its category are the advanced safety features and technology equipped inside its cabin, especially features that are specific to Chevrolet vehicles. Take a look at some of the top 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe safety features and technology equipment to see how you can confidently get where you need to go across the Decatur roads when you get behind the wheel:
- Forward Collision Alert with Automatic Emergency Braking: This feature monitors traffic in front of you and sends an alert if it deems that you or another car is getting too close and that a collision is imminent.
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning: If you switch lanes too early, then this feature alerts you and adjusts your position in the middle of your current lane.
- Intellibeam® Automatic High Beam Assist: This safety feature of the Chevrolet Silverado will turn your high beam headlamps on and off according to changing road conditions.
- Following Distance Indicator: With this feature, you’ll be provided with the gap time between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you based on how many seconds the distance is. This way, you’ll know if you’re getting too close.
- Front Pedestrian Braking: This feature will apply the brakes automatically if it senses that there is a pedestrian in front of your vehicle and that a possible collision may occur.
Learn more about the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe safety features and other safety technology equipment when you visit Leman's Chevrolet City Llc. We’ll answer all of your Chevy research questions and even help you set up a test drive of your favorite model.
Discover the Chevrolet Tahoe in Bloomington
Ready to learn more about the 2023 Chevrolet Tahoe safety features? Contact us to get all of your questions answered about this advanced SUV and to see how it can help you take on anything the Springfield roads throw your way.
More from Leman's Chevrolet City Llc
If you’re seeking an affordable and family-friendly SUV for your Normal excursions, look no further than the Chevrolet Trax lineup. Packed with high-tech connectivity, comfortable seating, and advanced safety features, each Chevy Trax trim level is well-suited for your Decatur drives. Discover the 2024 Chevy Trax price and the key features of each trim…
Chevy made an affordable EV before many other automakers thanks to the Chevy Bolt EUV. Then came a redesigned classic with the Chevy Blazer EV. The next Chevy electric SUV to arrive is the Chevy Equinox EV to enhance every Normal drive! The design of this newest Chevy electric SUV gives you everything a…
Ready for a new vehicle to serve as your workhorse around Normal? If you want one that gets excellent gas mileage, consider the 2024 Chevy Silverado 1500’s mpg ratings. You’ll get good towing capabilities for every task in Decatur as well as a way to haul gear on your next wilderness adventure to the…