Chevrolet 2020 Chicago Auto Show News
It’s time for the Chicago Auto Show, and Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington is here to bring you all the latest Chevy news. From the most advanced towing and trailering of the Tahoe and Suburban to the all-new model release of the Trailblazer, there were plenty of exciting highlights for Chevy at this year’s Chicago Auto Show!
Take a look at some of the newsworthy highlights from Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington, and be sure to keep up with us throughout the rest of the year for any news on upcoming model releases!
2021 Chevy Trailblazer
Expected to arrive in showrooms sometime this spring, information is slowly being released regarding the 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer. While you wait for them to arrive at Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington for a test drive, you can get yourself behind the wheel of the one on display at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show.
Not all trims and specs have are available yet, but here’s what we do know:
- Available selectable AWD with Snow, Sport, and Normal modes to give you the best combination of power, torque, and shifting for a variety of terrains and conditions
- ACTIV trim level, featuring a two-tone roof, 17-inch tires with all-season tread, trim-exclusive shock tuning, and a revised fascia for better ground clearance
2021 Chevy Tahoe
Normal drivers are sure to love the next chapter in Chevrolet’s iconic hauler, which made its official debut at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. In addition to an all-new chassis, other highlighted features and specs include:
- 66% more cargo room behind the third row
- 10 additional inches of third-row legroom
- Independent rear suspension and longer wheelbase
- Most advanced available suspension in the segment
2021 Chevy Suburban
Class-leading interior space and dramatically improved driving dynamics make the all-new Suburban an excellent choice for Decatur drivers. Other featured highlights of this full-sizee SUV include:
- Standard 10-inch diagonal central color touchscreen, the largest in its segment
- Available 15-inch Head-Up Display, not offered by any competitor
- Thirty safety and driver convenience features, including rear pedestrian alert and standard Automatic Emergency Braking
- All-new 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel engine for an unprecedented combination of performance, efficiency and refinement
- Best-in-class rear camera views and new trailering features
Stay in the Know with Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington
The experts at Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington have you covered to stay in the know with all things Chevrolet. If you have any questions about Chevy news or upcoming models, be sure to contact us! In the meantime, view our new vehicles for sale in Bloomington right now.
Learn More at Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington
It’s time for the Chicago Auto Show, and Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington is here to bring you all the latest Chevy news. From the most advanced towing and trailering of the Tahoe and Suburban to the all-new model release of the Trailblazer, there were plenty of exciting highlights for Chevy at this year’s Chicago Auto Show! Take a…
No one likes to empty their bank account at the gas pump. So, it’s no wonder that our Bloomington and Normal drivers are so impressed with the Chevy Equinox fuel economy. The EPA-estimated 2020 Chevy Equinox mpg is higher than what you might expect from an SUV with such a powerful engine. Couple that with…
What is the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity? The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity reaches up to 13,400 pounds when properly equipped. This means that drivers can haul all of their tools, supplies, and anything else they might need on the job in and around Springfield. Learn more about the performance specs below…