Chevrolet 2020 Chicago Auto Show News
It’s time for the Chicago Auto Show, and Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington is here to bring you all the latest Chevy news. From the most advanced towing and trailering of the Tahoe and Suburban to the all-new model release of the Trailblazer, there were plenty of exciting highlights for Chevy at this year’s Chicago Auto Show!
Take a look at some of the newsworthy highlights from Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington, and be sure to keep up with us throughout the rest of the year for any news on upcoming model releases!
2021 Chevy Trailblazer
Expected to arrive in showrooms sometime this spring, information is slowly being released regarding the 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer. While you wait for them to arrive at Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington for a test drive, you can get yourself behind the wheel of the one on display at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show.
Not all trims and specs have are available yet, but here’s what we do know:
- Available selectable AWD with Snow, Sport, and Normal modes to give you the best combination of power, torque, and shifting for a variety of terrains and conditions
- ACTIV trim level, featuring a two-tone roof, 17-inch tires with all-season tread, trim-exclusive shock tuning, and a revised fascia for better ground clearance
2021 Chevy Tahoe
Normal drivers are sure to love the next chapter in Chevrolet’s iconic hauler, which made its official debut at the 2020 Chicago Auto Show. In addition to an all-new chassis, other highlighted features and specs include:
- 66% more cargo room behind the third row
- 10 additional inches of third-row legroom
- Independent rear suspension and longer wheelbase
- Most advanced available suspension in the segment
2021 Chevy Suburban
Class-leading interior space and dramatically improved driving dynamics make the all-new Suburban an excellent choice for Decatur drivers. Other featured highlights of this full-sizee SUV include:
- Standard 10-inch diagonal central color touchscreen, the largest in its segment
- Available 15-inch Head-Up Display, not offered by any competitor
- Thirty safety and driver convenience features, including rear pedestrian alert and standard Automatic Emergency Braking
- All-new 3.0L Duramax turbo-diesel engine for an unprecedented combination of performance, efficiency and refinement
- Best-in-class rear camera views and new trailering features
Stay in the Know with Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington
The experts at Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington have you covered to stay in the know with all things Chevrolet. If you have any questions about Chevy news or upcoming models, be sure to contact us! In the meantime, view our new vehicles for sale in Bloomington right now.
Learn More at Sam Leman Chevrolet Bloomington
On-the-hunt for a heavy-duty truck that has the chops to take on almost any towing task you throw its way on-the-job or on your weekend adventures in Normal? The new 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is a popular pickup among Decatur drivers, thanks to its generous towing and hauling abilities. Just what exactly is a properly-equipped…
If you’re a Bloomington driver in the market for a new mid-size sedan to add style, efficiency, and function to your daily drives— the 2020 Chevy Malibu is a formidable option. In this guide, we’ll detail the Chevy Malibu interior features that make this iconic model an excellent choice for your next vehicle. No matter…
Getting more done and having more fun both become a whole lot easier with the 2020 Chevy Traverse towing capacity at your disposal. You’ll be able to pull 1,500 pounds with the base model, or upgrade with AWD and one of the higher-end trims to pull up to 5,000. Of course, even if you don’t…